Crawl web content
Collect websites content for your
search engine or any other data repository. Run this full-featured
on its own, or embed it in your own application.
Works on any operating system,
is fullly documented and is packaged with sample crawl examples running
out-of-the-box to get you started quickly.
Norconex HTTP Collector shares common features with other Norconex
Collectors. Find out about those
The following is a non exhaustive list of features supported by
the Norconex HTTP Collector:
- Supports different hit interval according to different schedules.
- Can crawls millions on a single server of average capacity.
- Extract text out of many file formats (HTML, PDF, Word, etc.)
- Extract metadata associated with documents.
- Language detection.
- Many content and metadata manipulation options.
- OCR support on images and PDFs.
- Translation support.
- Dynamic title generation.
- Configurable crawling speed.
- Offers URL normalization.
- Detects modified and deleted documents.
- Supports various website authentication schemes.
- Supports sitemap.xml and robot rules.
- Supports canonical URLs.
- Can filter documents based on URL, HTTP headers, content, or metadata.
- Can treat embedded documents as distinct documents.
- Can split a formatted document into multiple documents.
- Can store crawled URLs in different database engines.
- Can re-process or delete URLs no longer linked by other crawled pages.
- Supports different URL extraction strategies for different content types.
- Fires more than 20 crawler event types for custom event listeners.
- Date parsers/formatters to match your source/target repository dates.
- Can create hierarchical fields.
- Many others.